At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
Work location may be Bethesda, MD, McLean, VA, or Reston, VA.
Primary Responsibilities: Cybersecurity
- Translating cybersecurity needs and capabilities into requirements and detailed technical solutions.
- Analyzing IC, USG, and industry cybersecurity best practices in order to identify gaps and improvement opportunities of IC cybersecurity requirements.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements for Services of Common Concern and other common enterprise services to ensure capabilities are in compliance with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies; are in alignment with published strategies and architectures; and are interoperable.
- Developing security requirements and constraints for the IC IE to provide input to foundational technical documents, including but not limited to, program architectural artifacts, business cases, and concept of operations.
- Conducting critical path analysis, risk analysis, and task dependency analysis.
- Providing, coordinating, and ensuring the inclusion of prioritized cybersecurity artifacts (i.e. policy, architecture, technical specifications, and design patterns) into the IC Enterprise Standards Baseline (IC ESB).
- Developing assessment criteria (metrics, measures, key performance indicators) for security requirements and implementation guideline.
- Assisting service providers' and partners in complying with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies.
- Coordinating involvement in and participating in IC and National-level cybersecurity exercises. The contractor shall provide post exercise analysis and recommendations on how to address exercise key findings.
- Participating in external cybersecurity and data protection related governance, policy, and standards bodies (i.e. CNSS, NIST, DoD, and DHS) and providing written summary reports and recommendations for follow on actions if needed.
- Evaluating existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
- Developing concepts of operations for deploying and integrating security solutions, managing risk, reducing vulnerabilities, and ensuring successful implementation.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements to ensure IT capabilities are in compliance with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience in Cyber Security, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.