At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
Work location may be Bethesda, MD, McLean, VA, or Reston, VA.
Primary Responsibilities: Portfolio Analysis & Integration - MultiCloud
- Translating users' needs and capabilities into requirements and detailed technical options for government consideration.
- Developing specifications for designing, implementing, testing, and assessing enterprisewide services and capabilities.
- Developing technical interoperability standards and specifications and recommending integration and interoperability improvements.
- Administering compliance assessments, verifying certification and program compliances, and developing remediation strategies.
- Modeling, adapting, developing, and maintaining logical data, service, and interface specifications.
- Collecting, monitoring, and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Conducting trend analysis.
- Developing dashboards and reports to support government oversight and measures of performance of IC investments.
- Developing maturity models.
- Developing plans of action and milestones.
- Assisting with the developing analysis of alternatives.
- Identifying and assessing IC IE IT capability gaps.
- Analyzing costs, schedules, outputs, outcomes, performance, and risk.
- Identifying opportunities and steps required to reduce redundancies across agencies.
- Facilitating program management reviews and other interagency reviews, which may include organizing and managing logistical requirements for large meetings and forums.
- Making recommendations to the Sponsor on improving business and enterprise oversight processes.
- Assessing and providing recommendations for aligning requirements to broader investment initiatives and ODNI and IC processes and timelines, to include the Intelligence Planning, Programing, Budget, and Evaluation (IPPBE) cycle.
- Reviewing and recommending enhancements to policies, procedures, and standards.
- Developing IC enterprise integration and transition plans for new initiatives.
- Assisting with technical assessments and technical requirements analysis to drive the design and the integration of the IE.
- Performing trade-off analysis, and gap analysis as part of the technical assessment process in an effort to provide recommendations and courses of action.
- Reviewing and analyzing implementation plans from IC Services of Common Concern (SoCC)s, IC IE service providers, and other Community Shared Resources across the IC.
- Providing engineering assessments in support of major program milestones.
- Identifying key performance indicators and metrics to meet legal and policy requirements.
- Developing templates and instructions for data calls.
- Reviewing IC partners' input to coordinated tasks for completion and accuracy.
- Adapting, developing, and maintaining new physical data, service, and interface specifications in differing formats.
- Tracking and reporting on FVEY IT investments other government and partners' IT and technology investments and policies.
- Developing informational materials about IC IE initiatives for use in trainings and outreach.
- Supporting ODNI and IC business processes, to include the IPPBE process. This may include contributing and reviewing information on IT-related elements of Congressional Budget Justification Books, National Intelligence Program documents, and other reports and briefings.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience in Multicloud, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.