Here at Leidos, we care deeply about the growth and development of our people. We are seeking a Marketing Analyst create supporting assets to educate and facilitate adoption of our mission critical Enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) services program. As the Marketing Analyst, will become a subject matter expert to educate stakeholders about our cybersecurity services and how to use them. You will work cross-functionally to create materials to drive understanding and facilitate adoption of our services and capabilities. You will also enable the feedback loop from our customers to help shape our backlog of future product improvement efforts.
The GEOAxIS system provides Identity, Credential and Access Management for all web applications. GEOAxIS enables online, on-demand, access to NGA GEOINT content based on user’s authoritative attributes/roles. Our Mission is to maintain highly available ICAM services for protecting those critical mission applications across all security domains. The GxNext contract was awarded to Leidos in 2021 and runs until 2031.
As a Technical Marketing Analyst, you’ll be the face of GxNext. Day-to-day, you’ll work in Chantilly, Virginia alongside cross-functional members of the team to meet deadlines and support consumers of GEOAxIS services all over the world!
- Work collaboratively to create and plan effective marketing campaigns and material conveying the value and benefits of our services and capabilities
- Ability to take ownership of projects from beginning to end
- Prepare and present the latest baseline updates during user outreach sessions
- Develop various on-demand socialization, training, and integration resources (videos, slick sheets, tri-fold pamphlets, etc.)
- Create strategies to strengthen brand identity, awareness, and reputation
- Maintain a consumer engagement website illustrating how consumer applications can use our services
- Continuous learning of our enterprise ICAM system, capabilities, and the open-standards and technologies applied
- Apply technical knowledge to develop and maintain user guides, detailed services and capabilities descriptions, data flows, and interface descriptions
- Collaborate with Systems Integration Engineers on the program to become familiar with customer onboarding processes
- Create user-facing knowledgebase materials such as master list of integrated consumers and metrics and product release notes
- Coordinate requirements gathering with internal stakeholders for the development of enhancements and improvements, especially those requested or identified by customers
- Monitor internal and external feedback to determine needs for User Experience (UX) improvement
- Organize and lead usability testing with stakeholders and synthesize results into process improvements and development backlog items
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience with 4+ years of relevant work experience or Masters degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Active TS clearance, SCI/Poly eligible; must be a US citizen
- Demonstrated experience writing user-focused knowledgebase materials
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing materials (presentations, videos, etc.), describing technical capabilities, or as a key contributor to a marketing campaign
- Demonstrated experience presenting information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience creating training/education videos about technical subject matter
- Demonstrated experience organizing and leading software usability testing
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Demonstrated familiarity with one or more of the following ICAM concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Demonstrated familiarity with system administration concepts in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Windows, Apache
- Demonstrated familiarity with system administration concepts in Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite (OAM and OUD) or similar ICAM products
- Demonstrated familiarity in identity management and governance, including single sign-on, identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.