Perform financial analysis on various transactions, to include bank accounts, mortgages, credit card, brokerage/investment accounts, etc. as part of Personnel Security investigations and
adjudications. Candidate must be able to conduct in-depth financial analysis and audits from a variety of sources and reporting on findings of government, commercial, and public records to
identify business or individual assets and liabilities. Investigate, compile, analyze and reach conclusions based on application of authoritative guides including accounting standards, banking
regulations, Executive Orders and various Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID/ICD).
- Candidate will be required to conduct interviews and prepare financial reports/summaries from those interviews. Perform inquiries using automated systems and provide technical expertise to support insider threat mitigation efforts. Review, update, and maintain security files.
- Attend/participate in various meetings and working groups for the Financial Disclosure Program; perform additional assignments/participate in discussions with the ODNI and other members of the Intelligence Community (IC), and the Federal Government. Liaise with members of the DoD, the IC, and appropriate law enforcement entities to keep abreast of current Counterintelligence (CI) issues and investigations as required and insofar as protocol permits.
- Candidate will also be required to work other types of Investigative cases during the down season, in support of the Continuous Evaluation Unit.
- Assist filers with their SF714 to ensure accuracy
- Complete end of season audits
- Investigate financial system alerts
- Travel to FinCEN once a week for reports
- Individual must have a minimum of 11 years of experience in related field with particular emphasis on financial/security investigations and/or adjudications. In lieu of a degree, additional experience will be considered.
- Candidate must have a Top Secret/SCI level clearance with excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Candidates will be subject to a Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- A strong background in the Banking/Financial and/or Adjudication industry; investigative experience; (i.e., personnel security, counterintelligence, or law enforcement) at the local, state, or federal levels.
- Completion of the ICD-704 Adjudications Course, Anti-Money Laundering Certificate (AML).
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification.
- Strong interviewing skills
This position has a target range for compensation of $120,000 - $130,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.