Conduct and administer CI scope polygraph examinations and Expanded Scope Screening polygraph examinations to NGA military, civilian and contractor personnel in accordance with NGA’s policies, regulations, and operating instructions. Prepare, submit and maintain clear comprehensive concise and accurate polygraph charts and test results according to Federal regulations. Assist in execution of NGA’s polygraph program in accordance with DoD and IC policies and regulations. Assist in the education and briefing to the NGA population the polygraph program capabilities. Make all necessary data entry of polygraph documentation as required by regulations and NGA policies. Must have and maintain Federal polygraph certification.
- Conduct polygraph examinations (counterintelligence scope polygraph (CSP) or expanded screening scope (ESS)) in accordance with National Credibility Center for Assessments (NCCA) standards.
- Adhere to the Quality Control Examiner’s (QCE) guidance during a test.
- Accurately document the results and admissions of each test.
- Record and file the results in the Personnel Security file system of record.
- Immediately after the exam, report any areas of concern to the Quality Control Examiner (QCE) and apply the guidance provided by the QCE.
- Conduct a minimum of two CSP exams per eight hours of work scheduled or one ESS exam per eight hours of work scheduled, unless directed otherwise by the QCE.
- Conduct, on an annual basis, an average total of 3,600-4,000 polygraph exams.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics
- Authorized to charge the equivalent of 40 hours of labor per week to this contract in order to ensure polygraph examiners maintain their Federal Polygraph Certification continuing education through local training.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- NCCA Federally certified examiner
- 11 years’ experience as a security professional with seven years direct experience with polygraphs.
This position has a target range for compensation of $130,000 - $140,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.