The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Secure Mobility Analyst to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at USSTRATCOM in Offutt AFB, NE.
We seek a Secure Mobility Analyst to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will provide provisioning, mobile engineering services, testing, IT repair, maintenance, and Registration Authority (RA) to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Responsible for managing the secure mobility process end-to-end
- Partners across a larger team to ensure the collective organization is meeting the customer’s demands
- Configure, encrypt, and customize specific mobile devices and hotspots for specific areas of responsibility for OCONUS and stateside location.
- Identify and develop solutions for complex network and mobile device problems affecting high visibility customers.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management, testing, and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG), and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determine a solution, to report problems for mobile devices, and degraded user experience.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst documentation.
- Generate requests for passwords, passcodes, and pins.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices, hotspots, and other supplies and materials.
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Able to obtain DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II (example: Security+ ce.) within 90 Days of Hire
- Active Secret Clearance
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.