At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Intelligence Analysts for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. Specific areas of expertise and support are need in the following areas:
- Functional expertise in one of the following: Aviation, Climate & Global issues. Counterintelligence, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Economic Security and Financial Intelligence, Emerging & Disruptive Technologies Maritime, Space, and Supply Chain
- Regional expertise in one or more designated or functional areas of responsibility (AORs)
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic project/program/family goals and business results.
- Recommends and implements new solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of functions strategy and operations.
- Problems are complex and typically impact multiple area or disciplines.
- Provides measurable input to new solutions, processes or standards in order to achieve functional/project objectives.
- Has expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions within a professional discipline to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert across Leidos.
Primary Responsibilities: Intelligence Analysis
- We are seeking skilled intelligence professionals with in-depth knowledge related to one or more of the designated regional or functional areas of responsibility (AOR). Provide all-source analytic support to the Sponsor on a range of topics. This will require producing highly technical or specialized products and producing and giving briefings for a wide range of customers.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with analysis
- Experience with working in the Intelligence Community
- Experience with conceptualization and assessing qualitative and quantitative information
- Experience with writing and briefing
- Experience with regional or functional topics
- Knowledge of intelligence priority topics and supporting intelligence information needs
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.