The Public Key Administrator (PKI) Administrator position inside Leidos supports Leidos internal employees. This position is part of a small team inside Leidos that supports pki certificate administration, token distribution, troubleshooting of related hardware/software and equipment for the Leidos cloud based pki infrastructure. We are looking for a candidate that has as solid understanding of Pki and digital certificates, Encrypted email, certificate authorities, MFA, smart cards and supporting technologies. The Pki Administrator will troubleshoot end user issues with authentication and encryption certificates and pki tokens in a Windows environment and also perform duties related to administration and distribution of pki certificates/tokens. Candidate must possess general Windows desktop and MS Office diagnostic skills, and have the ability to work independently and also as part of a small team. Strong oral/written communication skills, an exceptionally keen focus on details and quality, and customer service skills are a necessity.
- Participate directly in the resolution of customer-facing issues related to the Leidos PKI Framework
- Perform LRA (Local Registration Authority) role processing requests and verifying information for new accounts, revocation, renewals and reissues for ECA (External Certificate Authority) Certificates in support of Leidos users engaged in DoD contracts.
- Support cloud based Certification Authorities (CAs)
- Issue PKI and OTP tokens to new employees, including inventory management and distribution, as well as troubleshoot PKI and OTP tokens issues related to access and encrypted email issues for individual and shared mailboxes.
- Respond to calls, emails, and /or Service Desk incidents by providing customers with information and/or technical solutions to issues presented.
- Maintain procedure documentation, token database, inventory. Familiarity with the MS Office suite and general database knowledge
- Work with vendors on resolving customer issues where applicable (support contracts are in place)
- Work closely with DBA team to ensure pki database integrity and updates as needed.
2-4 years' experience with Pki infrastructure; Windows support, encrypted email support, and smart card/card reader hardware support skills; MS Access and SQL Database management; digital certificates management; Certificate revocation list (CRL) management; Excellent writing, verbal, and customer service skills. Microsoft Access and/or SQL database experience is a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.