The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Strategist / LNO to Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE) at Ft Huachuca, AZ.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provides recommendations as to the Strategy to develop, resource and sustain enduring training solutions for the Army Intelligence Warfighting Function (IWfF) and nests the Foundry Program within the IWfF Training Strategy to ensure that the program provides the needed capabilities.
- Provides expertise and advice in all Army resourcing processes that effect the ability of the IWfF to have a sustained training capability set.
- Advises senior leaders in the approaches and process adjustments to obtain the above.
- As required, develops strategies and approaches to enable and inform senior leader decision making in regards to the planning and execution of above described strategies.
- Provides recommendations for resourcing of specific training solutions identifying redundancies and gaps.
- Coordinates and synchronizes the above with critical stakeholders and COCOMs.
- Bachelor’s degree with 20+ years of professional experience; or a Master’s degree with 18+ years of professional experience; or a PhD with 15+ years of professional experience. Additional experience, certifications, and/or trainings may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Background and experience in Tactical and Strategic Military Intelligence operations.
- Must have conducted major training events (Mission Command Training Program or other CTC) at the tactical and operational levels.
- Direct experience with PPBS processes.
- Served at the O6 or above level on the Army Staff.
This position has a salary range of $145,000 - $165,000.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.