UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a MS Dynamics 365 Developer to join our task force at the Chief Information Office (CIO) Services. This position is open to remote workers located in the US. As a core member of the Web & Collaboration Services team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs supporting our Corporate functions.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
As the global CIO Services organization, we enable the enterprise to execute its mission to grow through innovation, collaboration, and effective use of information and technology. Through our world class talent and technology, we will provide differentiated and agile services, partnering with the enterprise to strategically transform, defend and grow the business, developing and implementing solutions that we can use to support our customers' mission.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Develop and customize MS D365 for Sales solutions based on user requirements
- Develop and customize Model-Driven PowerApps based on user requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs and develop technical solutions to meet those needs
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for all projects
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for existing solutions
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and scalability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to Dynamics 365 for Sales and the PowerPlatform.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of experience in developing and customizing MS Dynamics 365 for Sales Solutions. Additional years of relevant experience will be required in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- US citizenship is required
- Proficient in both Model-Driven and Canvas based PowerApps and PowerAutomate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales customization, configuration, and integration techniques
- Experience with .NET development
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Microsoft Dynamics for Sales certifications preferred
- Experience with GCC-High a plus
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.