The Commercial Services Specialist (CSS) provides network procurement services to include: company development activities, service ordering, service maintenance, vendor payment coordination, and service termination. These services require day to day interaction with Commercial vendors, Management PMs, network engineers, contracts and finance departments, as well as other interested departments. You will need to possess (or ability to learn) the understanding of financial operations of commercial vendors and high level understanding of network services.
- Database Support
- Assist with occasional database migration and improvement by explaining, reviewing and testing functionality
- Enter, track and manage the details and status of vendor invoices and receipts
- Operations Maintenance
- Coordinate network maintenance tickets and outage notifications
- Ensure continual service from providers
- Manage, troubleshoot, and resolve billing disputes or accounting issues
- Open trouble tickets and troubleshoot outages with vendors
- Vendor Services
- Work with Program Manager and Engineering team to coordinate service requests
- Research and request quotes from providers
- Coordinate provider implementation and activation with multiple customer engineering teams
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of equipment
- Manage all service request from vendor negotiation through final invoice bill payment and account closure
- Research internet for companies with desired business offerings and build list of potential partners
Degree in Business or related discipline. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 6+ years related experience
- Proven Financial/Contract Management or Networking experience
- Must have strong customer service skills and exceptional communication skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.