Leidos is seeking a Technical Services Lead for a large ODNI program intelligence integration, studies, evaluations, analysis, performance and resource management support for a workforce in excess of 350 strong. The Technical Services Lead must demonstrate a high-degree of proficiency with respect to organizational, writing, interpersonal communication, and meeting facilitation skills.
• Manage a team to include systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, and risk management.
- Ensuring that all day-to-day contractor activities within their respective functional area are performed and completed in a timely and efficient manner without compromising the quality of support or the quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for leading enterprise level systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, and risk management.
- Data analysis across a large complex intelligence program using tools and IT capabilities for improving the use and production of data and results.
- This role requires both IC analytic experience and familiarization with a broad range of IT enterprise management, tools and techniques.
- This role leads complex projects requiring data analysis, interpretation, and communication to support decision-makers and customers.
- This individual develops innovative approaches in support mission requirements
- This role collaborates with the customer to understand, support, and anticipate changing needs and requirements and offers recommendations for solutions.
- Communicating and collaborating with Government customers and assigned GTMs.
• Oversee the accomplishment of the contract tasks and ensure completion of the associated technical deliverables.
• Lead or direct the work of contractor personnel meeting the requirements of the functional area.
• The Technical Lead will be key to the execution of the technical approach proposed and used by the program.
• To be effective in this position, the Technical Lead must possess problem solving skills, as well as an ability to design, develop and implement process improvements and innovative solutions and must be able to communicate effectively to the Government.
• The Technical Services Lead shall have experience working with systems integration, systems engineering, cybersecurity, risk management, IT project management, or related fields. The Technical Service lead shall have experience working as a team lead or manager
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 8+ years prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years prior relevant experience. Generally has
- 4+ years experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Security Clearance Requirement
Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Experience managing a subcontractor team, with subcontracts of various types and complexity
- Experience in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.