Are you ready to work on a program that supports mission focused projects? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! You will have the opportunity to work under the best leadership in the industry at all levels; where supporting their employees and what they do-is what matters.
On this program we work super hard but also has fun. We have chili cooks offs, Pi Day with Pies, lunches brought in for the teams and program, end of year celebrations, recognition awards and much, much more.
This is a high profile program supporting projects working on highly visible applications AND building the next generation of these applications.
Leidos is seeking a Release Manager for a 150+ FTE technical development program responsible for delivering modern Identity Access Credential Management (ICAM) solutions. This role requires an experienced Agile Release Manager to support as a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). The major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the team in delivering value. The RM also serves as a project engineer/project manager over the ART and focus on ensuring the ART’s Feature commitments are met
- Coaching teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Project/Program leaders in agile practices
- Facilitating team agile events: Sprint Planning, Retro, Planning, etc
- Coordinate OM Schedules to ensure all are aware of the date, time and what is to be delivered
- Tracking and resolving impediments / blockers that are brought up by the scrum masters.
- Managing and mitigating risk and d opportunities associated with effective develop and execution, to include deconflicting and prioritizing tasks.
- Assisting in coordination with external segments as needed
- Facilitating System Demos
- Driving improvement in Release Train
- Assisting with tracking execution of features
- Working with Product Management to ensure development strategy and product execution align
- Encouraging collaboration between teams
- Facilitating progress toward team goals
- Promoting and facilitating continuous team improvement (technical, interpersonal)
- Ensuring scrum practices are followed (Time Logging, Comments, WIP limits)
- Regular and consistent communication and coordination with and between stakeholders and teams.
- Collaborating with Product Stakeholders to meet mission goals.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of product, process and the team
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant, additional experience in lieu of degree
- Significant experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Significant experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Must have significant experience working within Agile frameworks specifically as a Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience leading teams through the delivery of capabilities (software development or infrastructure modernization) using agile methodologies
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification
- Project Management Skills
- Jira collaboration tools experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.