Are you ready to take on a challenge in helping protect the U.S. through Missile Defense? Leidos has opportunities now for bright people looking for meaningful and innovative work.
We are seeking a project lead to assist in the integration of software components into the Missile Warning system. This position would be responsible for the deployment and configuration of open source, commercial, government provided, and Leidos developed products and the configuration of networking equipment. Management of classified and unclassified labs.
An active DoD Secret clearance is required for this role.
• Managing the project to include technical execution, cost, and schedule to ensure successful closure of the program
• Achieving all milestones throughout the closure lifecycle while maintaining high customer satisfaction is critical
• Overseeing the performance and needs of the Leidos staff as well as subcontractors
• Act as primary Leidos point of contact with our customer and must establish and maintain relationships with other government organizations and stakeholders
• Establishing and executing to a strategic vision and growing the program to support evolving customer requirements while meeting internal financial objectives
• Briefing senior management within Leidos and the customer organization
• Managing or overseeing some other projects, proposals, opportunity captures, and other activities as required.
• BS/BA in information technology, engineering, or relevant field
• 12+ years relevant experience and exposure to project management principles
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with customer
• Excellent written communication skills
• PMP certification
• MS/MA in relevant technical or management field
• Prior military or civilian experience with missile defense command and control systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.