The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Customer Advocate Specialist to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD and Reston, VA locations. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
• Plans, executes, and manages customer advocacy within an assigned group of Directorates, Offices, and or Centers.
• Drives outreach to organizations within assigned scope to ensure customer satisfaction and understand / synchronize future customer needs in order to guide matrix adjustments across task areas.
• Collaborates with other Customer Advocates to develop synergies across respective areas of responsibility and program task areas.
• Serves as a point of collaboration to close gaps in understanding, plans, projects, and proactively surfaces issues to the right level in the organization.
• Collaborates with ODNI staff to facilitate government input to the Enterprise Innovation and Transformation process and Organizational Change Management initiatives. Represents the Voice of the Customer to facilitate definition of solutions and services that align with ODNI’s needs and strategy.
• Provides customer insights, leadership and guidance to Customer Advocate Lead and Program leadership. Coordinates Task Leads to populate and manage Task Priority Lists enabling effective delivery and efficient use of services.
• Assesses customer and service issues within scope and works with program and quality management staff to develop resolutions that meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Supports leadership team in delivery of quality and high levels of customer satisfaction; maintains transparency across scope of activities.
Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.