Here at Leidos, we care deeply about the growth and development of our people. We are seeking an Operations Lead, to support the team.
The GEOAxIS system provides Identity, Credential and Access Management for all web applications. GEOAxIS enables online, on-demand, access to NGA GEOINT content based on user’s authoritative attributes/roles. Our Mission is to maintain highly available ICAM services for protecting those critical mission applications across all security domains. The GxNext contract was awarded to Leidos in 2021 and runs until 2031.
- Manages all operations-related processes for the sustainment of the operational baseline, including the Technical Operations team and technical staff, and a Web Service System Operations team, including engineering, integration, and operations
- Manages the Tier 2 24x7x365 support and a Tier 3 team that is available on-demand for critical and high operations incidents
- Manage all operations-related processes for the sustainment of the operational baseline, including the Technical Operations team and technical staff comprised of engineering, integration, and operations personnel
- Responsible for the maintenance and operational availability of the Gx Baseline across multiple security domains
- Provide technical execution oversight to operations during incidents
- Facilitate collaboration across operations teams and the development organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders for enterprise projects and activities
- Communicate with customer stakeholders during off-hours when high priority incidents effecting the system occur
- Lead ops metrics collection and dissemination
- STEM Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 17+byears of experience, and/or Master’s degree plus eight 15+ years of experience in Information Technology operations and support
- Demonstrate 5+ years of experience leading an operations team and 3+ years of experience providing oversight to the completion of operational environment maintenance
- Familiarity briefing operational metrics or incident status to leadership and customer stakeholders
- Experience with engagement on technical TEMs and oversight of implementation of key enterprise milestones and delivery
- Local to DMV (DC/Maryland/Virginia) with need to be physically present at the team’s work location in Chantilly
- Active SCI clearance or active Top Secret (eligible for SCI) clearance*
- All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position
- Familiarity with Oracle IdAM products.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification desired
- Minimum three (3) experience maintaining cloud services to include at a minimum Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with OCONUS environment support, federation, and On-Prem/Cloud based architectures
- Familiarity with IdAM best practices and implantation of authorization/authentication services
Pay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $219,000.00 - $295,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.