Leidos is seeking a DevSecOps Configuration Manager to support the development and implementation of a Software Configuration Management (SCM) Plan including CM tools, version control, CI/CD processes, procedures, and best practices for all projects within the organization.. Due to the nature of the role, only U.S. Citizens may be considered.
This position may initially be performed remotely during the contract transition. Candidates will need to attend in person meetings at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling AFB and/or Reston, VA.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive software configuration and release management process integrating required tools and services
- Collaborate with DevSecOps engineers and Application Development teams to configure and implement GitOps, CI/CD pipelines, Artifact Repository and automate build, testing, and deployment phases
- Establish a streamlined source control branching strategy to support multi-release development using Git
- Configure JIRA and other tools to automate release lifecycle management functions, including reviews and approvals
- Evaluate and implement cross-domain solutions such as AWS Diode to automate software delivery across multiple domains
- Be a servant leader, mentoring and coaching cross-functional agile teams on DevSecOps best practices.
- Efficiently communicate across all teams and enable teams to be productive and continuously deliver value to end-users
- 6+ years of experience as a configuration manager in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university OR 4 years of additional configuration management experience.
- Experience using the Unix command line.
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
- Experience with creating, implementing, and documenting a Software Configuration Management Plan including check-in, check-out, merge, build, versioning, packaging, release, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD principles and concepts using tools.
- Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with build, test, and package concepts using tools
- Demonstrated experience with software development teams utilizing configuration management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Candidates must already possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Candidates must be willing to obtain and maintain a polygraph.
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with Ansible Tower
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Agile principles and concepts
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.