Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
Leidos currently has an opening for a SIGINT Analyst at Nellis AFB Nevada . The candidate will serve as a SIGINT Analyst for the 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (365 ISRG) and its staff on all SIGINT processes and programs for assigned units in accordance with AFCO requirements.
- Acts as a Combat Air Forces intelligence unit focal point for all SIGINT-related issues inclusive of COMINT and ELINT, liaises with intelligence community components as necessary to satisfy SIGINT initiatives. SIGINT exploitation and reporting; SIGINT target distribution and production; ISR mission and technology effectiveness reports; and programmed materiel and non-materiel SIGINT improvements.
- Liaison with and obtains real time information from Wing and other agencies on all SIGINT matters affecting the 365 ISRG.
- Provides tasking instructions and guidance to staff and unit personnel for SIGINT-related requests for information.
- Develops the SIGINT related requirements for 365 ISRG POM (Program Objective Memorandum) submissions and presentations to obtain Commander Approval.
Required Qualifications :( Education, Experience and Skills)
- Bachelor's and 4+ years . Additional years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance .
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional demeanor. Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce reports, position papers, and briefings that are responsive to specific needs of 365 ISRG senior leadership.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing on complex issues.
- Experience in SIGINT programs at the Air Force Group or Wing level is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with TASE is a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.