The Program Manager will oversee a national federal program and will be responsible for leading energy and water outreach, surveying, and analysis for almost 10,000 properties nationally for a multi-unit dwelling portfolio.
Responsibilities will include standing up a large team, to include onboarding new employees and managing multiple subcontractors and partners. The Program Manager will oversee communication with the customer and ensure daily contract operations are running smoothly. The candidate will have both technical knowledge of multifamily and multi-unit energy survey and analysis in addition to strong communication and leadership skills. Additional responsibilities include:
- Leading the team in developing and implementing energy and water benchmarking processes geared towards quantifying improvements in energy and water efficiency
- Developing and following a Project Management Plan
- Communicating with multiple layers of stakeholders
- Quality assurance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years or relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading water and energy benchmarking projects
- Familiarity with EPA EnergyStar Portfolio Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 10+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 8+ years of relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Deep management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-functional geographically dispersed program teams
- Strong building energy efficiency analysis background
- Housing and Urban Development project management
- Outreach to gather benchmarking data from relevant stakeholders
- PMP or similar certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.