Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is in search of a Program Execution Lead to join our Enterprise Transformation Team located in Huntsville – AL. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. Dynetics includes many delivery programs, production programs, and programs with emerging technologies.
As a core member of the team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs within Dynetics. This is a highly visible and impactful role that will leverage your extensive comprehension of various programs, risks, and technologies in order to provide effective support, oversight, and guidance to ensure proper program execution.
- Work across programs ensuring standardization with processes, planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints.
- Implementation and compliance of Leidos Policy, which includes oversight of Dynetics programs through regular reviews and deep dives, regular involvement of Dynetics proposals through participation and leadership in technical readiness reviews (TRRs), execution planning reviews (XPRs), bid risk reviews (BRRs), and bid approval reviews as well as proposal content review and generation.
- Conduct deep dives into troubled programs and boost concerted development of corrective action planning.
- Support the Dynetics Programs Director in the creation of Corporate Watch List for any Dynetics programs on Corporate Watch List.
- Mentor and train program managers. Training may include one-on-one mentoring or sessions in the form of Brown Bag Lunchtime Learning sessions as well as the generation and delivery of training material for new PMs.
- Review of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements, and other contractual documents for the purpose of comprehension implications to program risk.
- Be a liaison and expediter for PMs and functional support including, but not limited to, Procurement, Contracts, Business Development, Accounts Payable and Finance.
- Support the development of opportunity capture strategy by participation in large and critical Dynetics capture activities such as: Collaboration Sessions, price to win, and other reviews and meetings.
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of experience related to engineering and program management.
- Strong background in defense systems (or subsystems) is required.
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to work with minimum guidance in addressing actions, and then use their own knowledge, ingenuity, innovation and experience to ensure proper program execution.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of financial management and earned value management for DoD programs is required.
- Excellent leadership credentials, good organizational skills, attention to detail and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile to satisfy critical warfighter needs.
- In-depth comprehension of cost estimating, budget management, schedule development and management, risk mitigation and risk monetization.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama area.
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Solid practical knowledge of complex missile weapon systems and system integration is preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $128,050.00 - $197,000.00 - $265,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.