Are you ready to work on a program that supports mission focused projects? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! You will have the opportunity to work under the best leadership in the industry at all levels; where supporting their employees and what they do-is what matters.
On this program we work super hard but also has fun. We have chili cooks offs, Pi Day with Pies, lunches brought in for the teams and program, end of year celebrations, recognition awards and much, much more.
This is a high profile program supporting projects working on highly visible applications AND building the next generation of these applications.
Leidos is seeking a Product Owner for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. .
• Work with other POs and leadership to help shape the product vision and enumerate high-level priorities
• Prepare for and participate in Sprint Planning
• Consistently refine and prepare program backlog Build, edit, prioritize and maintain the team backlog
• Progressively elaborate requirements and suggestions from stakeholders and the team
• Work with an Agile Scrum team to develop and scrub stories in order to ensure accurate story estimates and sequencing
• Collaborate with the team to detail story acceptance criteria and examples in the form of acceptance tests
• Communicate story detail and priorities and ensure the team aligns and agrees on a final iteration plan
• Validate that stories meet acceptance criteria and the team’s Definition of Done when the team is ready for story review
• Be available to answer the team’s questions to clarify current sprint work
• Collaborate with the team and any other stakeholders in the Sprint Demo and participate in the Sprint Retrospective
• Coordinate dependencies with other POs and work across teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program
• Work with users and stakeholders to collect feedback to incorporate into the backlog
• Communicate regularly with the team, stakeholders, and users
• Act as liaison between stakeholders and the team
• Evaluate product progress and quality
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Typically requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant, additional experience in lieu of degree
Prior Agile and Scrum experience
• Demonstrate the ability to understand the scope of upcoming work, and collaborate with Techical Lead to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
• Strong communication skills to interact with both the teams and customers
• Ability to translate requirements, feedback, and requests into Epics and Stories
• Story writing experience
• Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead
• Experience using Agile tracking tools, preferably Jira and Confluence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passion and a continuous-improvement mind-set
• Problem solving skills
• Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or equivalent PO certification
• Strong knowledge of DevOps tools and processes
• Experience in utilizing diverse metrics to drive team and product improvement
• Additional technical knowledge is welcome:
Amazon Web Services. Java Eclipse/Git/Jenkins Relational Databases Web service development
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.