Leidos has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our team in California, MD., Virginia Beach, VA or Northern Virginia supporting the Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC) Program. This is an exciting long-term opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert with experience with the Tomahawk Weapon System to support our expanding Foreign Military Sales (FMS) portfolio.
The successful candidate will work with the FMS Project Manager, Functional Leads, and Releases Leads as required to develop, analyze and refine system requirements for current and prospective FMS customers.
The candidate will work with stakeholders to understand requirements, goals and objectives associated each FMS Case. The candidate will articulate stakeholder requirements, develop use cases and identify impacts of new requirements. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-focused environment is a must.
- Apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, and/or evaluate requirements for FMS implementation of the Tomahawk Weapon System (TWS) and TMPC systems
- Review and prepare engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Apply systems engineering experience to perform functions such as requirement elicitation, requirements management, requirements tracing, system integration, and configuration management.
- Manage requirements and ensure traceability via COTS requirements management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication applied to customer forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree Systems Engineering or related field with 6 years of experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Minimum 2 years of experience with TWS
- Experience working and managing tasks in a DoD Systems Engineering Environment
- Experience with TMPC and how is currently used as part of the Tomahawk Weapons System
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience working with stakeholders, eliciting requirements, and understanding programmatic goals and objectives
- Experience with FMS and Export Regulations
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.