Leidos is seeking a Document Management Analyst II to work on-site Washington, DC. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Overtime and travel may be required as needed with proper authorization. Individual may support any division/section within depending on the needs of the office at time of hire.
In addition to performing functions of Document Management Technician, performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files.
Detailed indexing of case files;
Drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments
Document acquisition related tasks;
Screening for privilege documents and conducting database searches.
Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff.
Often works with minimal supervision.
Reports to Task Supervisor, Project Supervisor and/or other identified personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Three years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment. Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc. or similar applications/databases.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in conjunction with basic qualifications, preferred.
- Experience as a Legal Assistant or Junior Paralegal.
- Bluebook/cite checking experience, helpful.
- Automated litigation support experience, helpful.
- Experience in supporting torts cases, preferred.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources, strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with court filing procedures, helpful.
- Current or active clearance.
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos will ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits. The pay for this position will be $21.47/hr.
In 2023, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year. We were also ranked #2 on the Forbes’ list of Best Employers for Veterans and #26 on Careers & The Disabled Magazine’s list of Top 50 Employers for the Disabled!
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.