Leidos, Inc. is seeking Financial Intelligence Analysts/Exploiters to support analytic requirements in a dynamic setting in Northern VA. These positions require candidates to possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered. Successful candidates will work in team environment and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be required to have prior experience with analyzing financial data, familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives and interaction with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
Primary job duties include:
- Conduct intelligence research and all-source analysis of data to provide finished intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators and financial operations and networks associated w/ terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Map and perform analysis of financial data from formal banking system, financial reports, and informal systems for moving money.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value-added analysis and products to support operations and policymakers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Must possess 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance, FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master’s degree preferred with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with conducting research on specified topics, determining conclusions, and presenting the results in a logical and concise manner.
- Experience distilling large amounts of financial data into reports and other analytic products
- Knowledge of mobile money, digital currencies, blockchains, cryptocurrency, cryptography, and cryptocurrency wallets.
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Chainanalysis Reactor Certification, MacAfee Certified Digital Currency Investigator, Cryptocurrency Certification, Cryptocurrency Expert Certification, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Crime Specialist, Certified Forensic Accounting, Anti-Money Laundering (ACAMs), Fraud (CFE), Financial Planning or Advising (CFP), or Financial Forensics or Auditing (CPA)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Foreign Language experience in selected languages
- Advanced degree in finance statistics, accounting, or related field.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access, SQL).
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.