Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence professional for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. The successful candidate will assist the NIPF Division to fulfil its responsibilities in NSM-12 to "further establish and manage a robust National Intelligence Priorities Framework (NIPF) process," by:
- Provide subject matter expertise and support through maintenance of the NIPF and POA databases (including working with stakeholders across the community) and creating SharePoint site content.
- Coordinate priority nominations (including a bi-annual zero-based review, quarterly and ad hoc updates), creating and publishing a Policy Interests Monthly, and maintaining NIPF Intelligence Topic Information Needs (ITINS) and Actor lists; and
- Assist in the proper implementation of the President's Intelligence Priorities (PIP) through frequent and substantive engagement with NIPF customers (e.g., NT-50s, Intelligence Topic Experts, collector and analyst communities and IC data tagging elements).
- Maintain updated and optimized databases and a SharePoint sites
- Complete all priority nomination updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Plan, execute, and lead useful Data-Users Working Group meetings
- Provide prompt, professional, and helpful answers to RFls
- Conduct regular outreach to topic experts and NTS0 stakeholders by maintaining an IC-wide network of contacts and counterparts
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.