Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence professional for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. The successful Analytic Tradecraft Evaluator candidate shall:
- Provide support the government in fulfilling the requirements of IRTPA Section 1019 to complete "detailed reviews of finished intelligence product or other analytic products by an element or elements of the intelligence community", "identifying on an annual basis functional or topical areas of analysis for specific review", "draft lessons learned, identify best practices, or make recommendations for improvement to the analytic tradecraft employed in the production of the reviewed product or products", identify relevant exemplars for inclusion in analysis teaching modules, and draft briefs for Congress and the IC containing a description, and the associated findings of the evaluations.
- Support the government in fulfilling its responsibilities identified in ICD 203 to "confirm and direct the application of [the] Analytic Standards by IC elements in analytic intelligence products", "Conduct an IC-wide program of periodic review and evaluation of analytic intelligence products", "assist IC elements in effective application of the Analytic Standards", and "oversee analytic product evaluation programs in individual IC elements to ensure standards and practices are compatible with the IC-wide program," and
- Support the government in meeting its commitment to EO 13985 and the ODNI Equity Action Plan's mandate to identify and mitigate intelligence officer bias on issues of equity.
- Preparation of findings of product evaluations and observations on IC performance for reporting to Congress and IC elements.
- Scheduling, attendance at, and drafting notes in support of, government-led interagency engagements on analytic tradecraft, product evaluations, product quality, and equity¬ related issues in intelligence products.
- Scheduling, attendance at, and drafting notes in support of the Analytic Consumer Interview Program (ACIP) for identified focus areas.
- Development of lessons learned, and identification of exemplary products for use by, IC elements in training.
- Assistance in execution of tradecraft calibration exercises between IC agencies.
- Assistance in development of foundational ICD 203 training and job aids.
- Assistance in the survey of finished analysis to define, identify, evaluate, and mitigate equity-related bias in finished intelligence.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.