Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence professional for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area.
The successful candidates will support one or more of the following areas: Space Activities/GPS; MASINT; GEOINT; SIGINT; OSINT; HUMINT; and FISA and Sensitive Activities.. The successful candidate will serve as the intelligence community’s subject matter expert for their intelligence collection discipline and shall:
- SMEs should have extensive experience in their areas of expertise, and an in-depth understanding of the policies and collection processes associated with their area.
- SMEs will be required to review documents related to policy, budget, acquisition and operations for their area of expertise and provide assessments of these documents and the impacts to collection efforts.
- SMEs will be required to develop, contribute to, edit and staff products related to their area of expertise for senior policy makers, to include the DNI and Congress. These products may include, but are not limited to: reports, talking points, presentations and studies.
- SMEs will be required to provide advice to senior ODNI leaders on issues related to their area of expertise, supported by thorough analysis of the given situation and, where appropriate, an analysis of various responses to the issue.
- SMEs will be expected to build and maintain working relationships with counterparts in their field throughout the Intelligence Community:
- FISA Portfolio-Management
- Functional Management Support (Collection Disciplines and Analysis)
- Sensitive Activities Management Support
- Collection Management Activities
- Acceptable performance will be timely responses to tasked reviews, products, updates, etc., as described above, which demonstrate a thorough understanding of the area of expertise and demonstrated effective oral and written communication in order to effectively communicate that expertise.
- Completed products should be free of factual and grammatical errors, formatted to office standards, and prepared for delivery to a senior executive with minimal editing.
- Products or meetings will be delivered in an agreed upon timeframe.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.