Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence professional for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position supports Technical Intelligence Collection Project Specialist supporting Integrated Missions Activities Division role as Intelligence Community lead on bistatic technical collection. The successful candidate shall:
- Assist MPAC in providing strategic guidance on IC bistatic collection techniques and integrating bistatic collection to support IC priority missions.
- Assist in providing recommendations on prioritization, resource allocation, and capabilities. Assist in identifying risks and opportunities for existing bistatic capabilities and current/future R&D bistatic collection techniques.
- Manage bistatic collection portfolio that includes a wide range of topics and issues that span one or more intelligence disciplines, to include GEOINT and MASINT. Monitor IC bistatic collection activities and requirements and make recommendations to improve IC collaboration.
- Develop, coordinate, edit, and publish a range of products that may include complex reports, talking points, presentations, budget justifications and reports, and studies. This may include daily, periodic, and long-range publications. Research and produce products that leverage multiple sources of information and may require working with USG, IC, private sector, and foreign partners.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Intelligence Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address challenges in mission requirements, technical collection capabilities, and related research and development programs.
- Work independently supporting goals and objectives and meets priorities.
- Completed products should be free of factual and grammatical errors, formatted to office standards, and prepared for delivery to a senior executive with minimal editing.
- Delivery of products or meetings on agreed upon timeframe.
- Consistent results that demonstrate familiarity with intelligence disciplines, specifically MASINT or GEOINT.
- Plan, lead, and complete complex projects in support mission needs.
- Use logic, analysis, synthesis, creativity, judgment, and systematic approaches to gather, evaluate multiple sources of information to inform decisions and outcomes.
- Effectively conveys information with and from others in writing, reading, listening, and verbal actions.
- Accomplish complex and technical assignments/tasks in timely, professional manner, with little corrective action required.
- Develop innovative approaches to solve problems/issues.
- Convey results using variety of media in communicating and making presentations appropriate to IC partners, senior ODNI leadership.
- Ensure timeliness of documents, strategies, meetings, and projects against indicated schedules.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.