Leidos is seeking a ServiceNow Developer, contingent upon contract award, to join our Civilian Health Solutions practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for an HHS customer. In this role, you will be required to use your breadth and depth of knowledge for the development of custom applications on the ServiceNow platform on behalf of the client.
As a developer, the ServiceNow Developer will work with HR business partners to understand requirements and use technical expertise to design an easy-to-use and reliable solution. This role requires good communication to ask the customer the right questions and understand requirements from a user perspective. Additionally, the ServiceNow Developer will offer a good understanding of available technical options for making recommendations use good coding practices, accounting for as many exception cases as practical and ensuring reliable, durable code.
- Develop ServiceNow custom applications using declarative app engine.
- Provide expert configuration of ServiceNow through systems development lifecycle.
- Provide unit testing of implementation.
- Support development in Agile framework.
- Support requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors.
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow for the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of ServiceNow hands on experience.
- Hands on ServiceNow development experience across multiple modules
- Familiarity with organizational change management
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- Attention to detail: is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work. Works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills: be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders. Must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- ServiceNow Certified Developer.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.