- Cut grass, using walking type or riding mowers.
- Trim hedges and edges around walks, flowerbeds, and walls, using hedge trimmers, clippers, edging tools, chain saws, electric weed cutters and other mission required equipment after proper instructions.
- Maintains and cleans tools and equipment.
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth, using shears and other hand tools.
- Plants grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs. Waters lawn and shrubs during dry periods, using hose or activating sprinkler system.
- Picks up or carts away leaves, paper, or other litter.
- Remove snow from walks, driveways, roads or parking lots, using shovel and snow blower.
- Spread salt on walkways and other areas.
- Assist in repair of roads, walks, buildings, and mechanical equipment.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to perform physically demanding work Knowledge of lawn equipment operation is desired
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- No clearance required
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.