Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Jr ASP.Net, C# Developer to join our task force at the Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation in Bethesda, MD. This opening will support federal health enterprise systems.
Must be local to the DC Metro area for hybrid onsite work.
Research, design, develop and maintain enterprise system for our Leidos clients using the .Net, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core, C#, Bootstrap, SOAP/RESTful, XML, T-SQL, Visual Studio, GitHub Actions and Power BI. This involves the use of user stories, acceptance criteria and other software engineering artifacts.
Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, and scalable, defect free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, secure development, TDD). He/she will support the software configuration management process and understand software components and their interface requirements.
This position requires someone who is proactive and passionate about ensuring the quality of software deliverables and continuous improvement, as well as, and can communicate with the development teams what is required to achieve this effectively on tasks.
- Design, develop, and maintain key components of software applications using ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core, REST, XML
- Develop code in C# and ORM framework using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Design and develop windows console applications in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Develop database scripts in SQL Server using SQL and T-SQL
- Design and develop graphs and charts components using Telerik and third-party charting components
- Design and develop Web services, WCF and Web API
- Implement middleware user security authentication.
- Building CI/CD pipeline with Github and DevSecOps using Azure platform
- Communicate and collaborate extensively with customers, analysts, architects, database administrators, operations, and testers using Agile Scrum.
- Create, read, and edit MS Word files using C# functions.
- Merge and split MS documents, find and replace and convert documents using TypeScript functions.
- View and edit MS Word documents seamlessly from your web and console applications.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science or IT related discipline and 2-3 years of related experience is required
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experienced with C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Web Services (XML, SOAP/RESTful), Web API and Git
- Experience in developing RESTful services for scalable, enterprise class applications, using Databases, windows and webservices
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with RDMS and database design and troubleshooting (SQL Server, T-SQL)
- Experience with developing Sql server scripts, stored procedures, T-SQL and functions
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in creating reports using PowerBI and SSRS.
- Microsoft MCSA Web Applications certification or certification in applicable and related areas preferred
- Requires ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.