Are you ready to work on a program that supports mission focused projects? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! You will have the opportunity to work under the best leadership in the industry at all levels; where supporting their employees and what they do-is what matters.
On this program we work super hard but also have fun. We have chili cooks offs, Pi Day with Pies, lunches brought in for the teams and program, end of year celebrations, recognition awards and much, much more.
This is a high profile program supporting projects working on highly visible applications AND building the next generation of these applications.
Leidos is seeking a Engineering Tech Lead for a 150+ FTE technical development program responsible for delivering modern Identity Access Credential Management (ICAM) solutions. The Engineering Tech Lead supports existing systems and provides the guidance to build new technologies. You will have the opportunity to develop new policies and integrate them into an enterprise service. You will participate in deployment/administration of tools and integration testing. You will lead a team of database developers, systems engineers, software developers, cyber security engineers, test engineers, who develop custom user interfaces and rest services to management digital policies, assist in installation, deployment, and maintenance of products.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience; additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Must have experience in Systems Engineer providing requirements and system interface analysis for enterprise scale development project
- Experience developing and maintaining interface control documents between components in an enterprise operational system
- Strong communication between development team and stakeholders on intent of the requirements and user stories
- Translating user requirements into agile sprint stories and acceptance criteria that is achievable within each sprint
- Experience with agile project management methodologies, including managing product backlogs
- Hands on Experience with the customers A&A process to achieve system approval
- Experience with requirements management on a program interacting with and supporting multiple customers
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with the XACTA security accreditation tool
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/ Poly
Pay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $219,000.00 - $295,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.