CRM MI Analyst
Programme Name: LCST
Location: The role requires a blend of home and office working (in Bristol); limited travel to other locations may be required
Are you ready for your next career challenge?..
We are in search of a CRM MI Analyst to join Leidos UK within the LCST programme based in Bristol. The role will involve:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Management Information Controller for Leidos Europe Limited and reports to CRM Air
- The role is primarily responsible for managing the Team Leidos CRM software and its output, predominantly focused on measuring CSAT/NPS/CES
- The prime focus of this role is assisting the CRM team to improve customer satisfaction
- The main tasks are to measure customer satisfaction scores from multiple inputs in order to assist the CRM team with improving customer satisfaction
- Fundamentally this is a management information role, ensuring the measurement of all customer interaction and subsequently organising, tracking, assessing and leveraging this data to identify and remedy performance issues
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with all CRM members, and wider Operations Directorate, to focus on measuring customer satisfaction across multiple KPIs and satisfaction surveys
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) advice on matters of CRM KPI, MI and CSAT measurement to drive customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain CSAT KPI that will provide early indication of customer frustration and provide performance predictions based on current and historical performance
- Ensure CSAT data is recorded, stored and analysed appropriately
- Create data sets, extract relevant summary information and brief relevant, actionable data to CRM and wider Ops Directorate teams
- Contribute to the LCST stakeholder management strategy
- Manage CRM MI and data points, assisting in the identification of trends in customer data
- Assist the wider CRM team with the identification of key areas of customer dissatisfaction and measuring the success of mitigation strategies
- Identify and highlight current and future service risks, issues, and opportunities for improvement
- Assist with the development of a CRM Dashboard to present MI to the Ops Director in an interactive electronic format
- The role will also have a secondary function in supporting the administration of complaints during the absence of members of the complaints team and acting as a focal point for information management within the CRM business area
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Information Management technical expertise, with ability to analyse and problem solve
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal) with a proven ability to influence
- Self-motivated individual with a proven ability to positively engage stakeholders and drive successful outcomes, with significant attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised
- Proven track record in CSAT measurement; operating, integrating and analysing professional CRM survey software such as Qualtrics, Survey Sparrow etc with multiple CRM/MI data inputs
- Professional qualification in analysis, science, engineering, or logistics subject at Degree level, or equivalent in experience
- UK MoD (with Defence Logistics Supply Chain) Experience
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
Reinvent yourself at Leidos UK! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.