The Intelligence Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert in Information Management to lead an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
• Provides strategic oversight of records and FOIA subtasks, leveraging synergies, best practices, and support between the team leads and across the program task areas.
• This position requires a SME-level to fully understand customer goals and design, develop, and integrate solutions to execute program requirements.
• Respond to public and official requests for review and release of classified and/or sensitive customer information under the FOIA, PA, or E.O. 13526 Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR). Respond to complex cases, such as those including litigation and appeals, demonstrating extensive knowledge of the FOIA/PA/MDR, all of its exemptions and the overall administration of the FOIA/PA/MDR requirements. Support includes determining if a request is a new case, assessing what is needed, coordinating with appropriate organizations for subject matter expert (SME) review, analyzing the adequacy of the responses, consulting with other IC elements for equity reviews, preparing high-quality and error-free documents ready for Government action and artifacts as required by the case, and updating all appropriate trackers, scorecards, and calendars regarding cases --- train, mentor, and provide leadership to other Analysts
• Develop and deliver training, or review and update current training content on FOIA and privacy processes and policy to customer staff that effectively communicates the responsibilities of ODNI staff, the required processes, and the required artifacts.
• Proofread and peer review artifacts from other members of the contract staff. Ensure deliverables are timely, accurate, and error-free.
• Document and maintain SOPs for all activities within IRRG.
• Engage with customer and IC Working groups, such as the IMC and Difficult Issues Forum, as directed by the Government.
• Using clear and concise language, author, develop, comment on, or update interagency issuances on complex topics. Deliverables may include formal recommendations researched by the Contractor staff, and shall be presented to the Government as a peer-reviewed memo or other formal document.
• Use analytic skills to assess the adequacy of the responses from searches, which shall be presented to the Government.
• Track and update the status of cases in a timely and accurate manner using customer tools as identified by the Government.
• Provide inputs to annual compliance reports as directed by the Government.
• Assist the Office of the General Counsel (OGC), the Office of the Inspector General of the IC (ICIG), the customer Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA), the Office of Strategic Communications (StratComm), the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC), customer Office of Security (OS), customer CLPT Office, Mission Integration (MI), Policy & Capabilities (P&C), Office of Equal Employment Opportunity (OEEO), and other relevant organizations, to ensure customer compliance with all aspects of FOIA/PA/MDR. ---- Leads collaboration and relationship building through the IC counterpart engagement process
• Draft or review documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points related to FOIA/PA/MDR.
• Assist Government Leads in assessing capability needs, opportunities, and gaps to help link resources to strategy. Deliverables may include formal recommendations researched by the Contractor staff, and shall be presented to the Government as a peer-reviewed memo or other formal document.
• Identify interdependencies across IC strategic plans and efforts, and review and assess alignment of IC component strategic plans.
• Assist Government leads in developing venues for creatively addressing complex IC issues that develop shared perspectives and lead to IC commitment to action.
• Execute the duties of the Personnel Team Lead.
• Ten years of experience and a M.A./M.S. degree (or 18 years with a B.A./B.S. or 24 years with no degree).
• TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.