Looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Leidos has an exciting opportunity for Pricing Manager to join our finance team in Health Group located in Reston - VA. This is an entry level management position supporting highly complexed proposals with high visibility within the Health Group.
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
In this role, you will serve as a Deputy to the Pricing Director and will be responsible for the management functions of direct reports in support of Group operations and subsidiary pricing support. Additionally, you will serve as the Lead Pricing Analyst on the most complex and focused opportunities as well as develop cost proposals for customer submittals. This includes reviewing solicitations to ascertain opportunity requirements for compliance and reviewing final product, instruction on compliant proposal construct, mentoring and training, and actively planning career development of your direct reports.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Assist in daily operations of the pricing team responsibilities.
- Continue to be the industry leader in developing accurate, complete, compelling, and compliant Cost Proposal in support of our government and commercial customers.
- Provide strategic thought leadership on capture efforts to increase probably of win.
- Serve as lead pricing analyst on group’s largest and most complex opportunities.
- Review RFP to ascertain the bid requirements and ensure compliance.
- Manages a team of direct reports, including reviewing work, instructing team on how to properly construct proposals, mentoring and training, and actively planning career development.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant government and commercial pricing in health focused areas. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Work, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in ProPricer.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience developing IDIQ and Blank Purchase Agreement (BPA) price strategies
- Direct experience developing price proposals for federal health focused agencies
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.