Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Operations Intelligence Analyst to work in a customer facility at MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL. This program requires a seasoned, mature professional with prior experience working in higher echelons of military headquarters, experience in handling sensitive information and independent decision making. Must be capable of working as a member of a highly skilled team to accomplish time sensitive, critical tasks. Must be capable of receiving, analyzing, and interpreting general guidance and direction from program leadership to act independently to changing situations.
- Provide high level management support in the area of sensitive Special Operations for single, stand-alone project or a geographical area of responsibility.
- Interact with multiple Government and non-Government stakeholders regarding project execution and provide expert recommendations to the Government Project and Program leadership.
- Prepare draft correspondence, projects information slides, graphs, and charts on behalf of the Government project leadership.
- Track project status, prepare projections and trends, and make recommendations for project adjustments and duration.
- Bachelors Degree and commensurate leadership experience and abilities in the fields of Special Operations, Project Management, and Field Trade Craft, preferably 4-8 or more years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- Must have a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must be able to deploy OCONUS for up to 90 days with US Forces on a rotational basis.
- ASOT Level III Qualified
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.