The Leidos SHADOW Program is seeking a driven Publicly Available Information (PAI) collector to support a contract with a Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP).
This PAI analyst will support this effort by conducting risk assessments and proactive threat monitoring and alerting. You will be conducting research and analysis similar to investigations on events, organizations, and select companies who subscribe to the CSSP for services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct online research, collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI), proprietary data, open social media data, and Deep and Dark Web data via the use of PAI toolkits and industry workflows.
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze PAI information in support of objectives related to cyber defensive operations for subscriber entities.
- Writing reports and creating products explaining your findings and results of your analysis that satisfy specified requests; briefing and presenting products to clients.
- Proven experience producing and delivering daily, monthly, and ad hoc Vulnerability and Threat Monitoring Reports and other PAI analysis products.
- Ability to support proactive threat monitoring – including 24/7 threat alerting using industry-leading tools.
- Communicating effectively to collaborate with teammates to prioritize complex problems and get to the appropriate solution.
- Contribute to assessing emerging PAI methodologies and tools.
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field and 4+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree may be acceptable.
- 3+ yrs of demonstrated threat and vulnerability monitoring experience using PAI and other open-source data.
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) PAI tools which include but are not limited to open source and proprietary applications (e.g., OpeniO, IntelTechniques, Crimson Hexagon, LexisNexis, and others), and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to PAI research, collection management, and analysis of PAI and open social media.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of collecting and exploiting PAI from deep web and dark web.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently; demonstrates initiative to improve products and processes consistently.
- Current or recent experience providing PAI analytical support for USG clients or a cyber defense customer.
- Watch Center or similar threat monitoring experience preferred.
- Graduate of OS301, OS302, CASO, or IntelTechniques.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently; demonstrates initiative to improve products and processes and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Experienced use of translation tools or the ability to read/understand languages other than English (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Hindi, etc.).
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.