The Leidos Corporate Office of Human Resources has an opening for a Vice President for Talent and Organization Development, located in Reston, VA. The VP for Talent Development will lead enterprise-wide change and provide strategic direction for all facets of talent management for over 45,000 global employees of Leidos. Reporting to the SVP, Talent, Inclusion and Enterprise Partnerships, the Talent and Organization Development VP leads the design and delivery of learning and development programs, leadership development, career development programs, succession planning and executive development strategies and program execution.
- Responsibilities include leading the teams developing, implementing, and delivering of talent programs to include on-boarding and assimilation, learning and development, leadership development, succession planning, performance management, organizational change management, culture and engagement initiatives, and organizational development across the enterprise
- Manage relationships with the Executive Leadership Team, HR Leadership Team and Business Leaders for continuous stakeholder engagement for a wide range of programs
- Create strategies and approaches to develop high-potential employees
- Deliver and evolve ongoing performance development programs including annual cycles and communications
- Design and execute employee listening strategy and enterprise action planning as Leidos continues to evolve the employee experience via Leidos Life’s focus on careers, flexibility and well-being
- Provide reporting Directors and overall team with direction and leadership
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- 15 or more years of prior relevant experience with 12 or more years leading teams or projects, at least 5 years proven work experience leading multi-disciplinary teams within HR as VP of Talent Management or similar role
- Experience designing and implementing learning and development programs
- Experience developing and implementing talent development strategies
- Experience with performance management strategy and execution
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to an overall HR enterprise strategy & direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor and strong consultative and communication skills
- Change management experience
- Organization design experience
- PHR / SPHR certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $213,750.00 - $285,000.00 - $356,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.