Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Cyber Security Engineer to support an enterprise IT program. In this role, the Cyber Security Engineer will provide security engineering to ensure properly secured systems and compliance with all client cyber policies and processes. This role provides technical consultation in support of architecture reviews, accreditation activities, vulnerability assessments, baseline configuration changes, privilege access, and software and services requests. In addition, the Cyber Security Engineer will be the liaison to the client's security support elements to include incident reporting and compliance.
The supported environment includes: a virtual desktop environment with roughly 60 engineers and developers leveraging the environment (not including system users, data scientists or analysts); developmental/test/production environment on the client’s primary network and joint integration network with Government partners; a mix of physical enclaves (including network equipment) and virtual VPCs segregating the system from the client's and their partner's general use LAN/WAN environments; and any changes to promote new requirements and the future strategy to minimize the physical footprint by leveraging multi-vendor cloud technologies to provide timely and scalable throughput for data scientists and analysts.
- An active and current TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience performing risk analysis and assessments on cloud based systems and hybrid architectures to include Java based applications.
- Demonstrated experience complying with to ICD 503 Risk Management Framework. Demonstrated experience reviewing vulnerability assessments utilizing such tools as Xacta, Rapid 7, Web Inspect, and AppDetective.
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and maintaining security support structures utilizing Linux and Windows technologies and HADOOP Ecosystems.
- Demonstrated experience assisting with the design, engineering, and development of highly secure systems built upon Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience producing metrics, performing continuous security monitoring, and developing strategies for remediation using Splunk or similar solutions.
- Demonstrated experience participating in architecture design and reviews.
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data using underlying technologies such as HADOOP clusters.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux administration.
- Demonstrated experience applying new technologies.
- Experience with multiple cloud vendors (i.e. Azure, Oracle, Google).
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Certification.
- Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.