At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Leidos team delivers the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Perform inspection on storage facility, supervise material handling equipment (MHE) (e.g. forklifts, tractors) preventive maintenance program and MHE usage, prepare warehouse planograph, compute warehouse net storage space area, monitor the warehouse space control system, analyze and determine MHE requirements, and maintain secure storage of hardware and software.
- Maintain computer-based warehouse applications and mainframe locator systems.
- Maintain records of sub custody principal end items, conduct inventories, monitor shelf life items, input data entry transactions, and retrieval of historical records.
- Maintain hand-held optical character recognition scanners, devices, and multimedia retrieval systems.
- Supervise the following procedures: location survey, location addition, location consolidation, embarkation, warehouse security, and care in storage.
- Supervise the following operations: stage material, inventory, receiving, shipping, warehouse safety program, and storage.
- Review and update materials and equipment delivery and receipt processes and prepare Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR). Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) warehouse operations.
- Current Secret Security Clearance
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
2 Years of Experience
- Must possess license to operate MHE, operate bulk and small parts conveyer systems used in warehousing operations, and have a current 6k forklift license.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.