The Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a IMATS Systems Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA. This is an exciting opportunity to provide logistics and administrative support to assist in operating and maintaining the SNS national stockpiled inventory. In this mission, we assist in ensuring the SNS inventory is ready for deployment, providing the ability to respond 24 x 7 in an emergency. The successful candidate will provide systems support to facilitate and maintain a high level of readiness.
Maintain a comprehensive quality control program to ensure that cGMP standards and other
regulatory guidelines are adhered to by SNS staff, during the receipt, storage, handling, transport, and
distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Continually monitor all quality assurance aspects of the program and recommends program
modifications or revisions when necessary. Conduct audits of SNS facilities, on a regular basis, to
document cGMP compliance and identify deficiencies.
Review facility data and documentation to ensure all quality assurance requirements are in place,
controlled, and meet cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
Investigate deviations which pose a significant risk of adversely impacting products. Determine the
cause of the problem and develop corrective and preventive actions.
Maintain an interpersonal relationship with program officials, key staff within ASPR, (Health and
Human Services) HHS, other Federal agencies, key contract partner representatives, and members of
the science-based academic community to resolve any issues with the quality control programs.
Identify and draft inventory management system requirement Develop and update reports for users. Maintain and provide systems support for system upgrade and data enhancement projects. Serve as the functional and technical expert for:
a. Systems planning, implementation and sustainment for Business Enhancements
b. Data file transfer requirements to interface IMATS and inventory management systems.
c. Inventory Management Data Reports
10. Perform IMATS set up for Item Master, BOM.
11. Track system performance problems through resolution, testing, correcting and approving test scripts
for system enhancements,
12. Create testing methods for solving system issues,
13. Create and enter mass data loads for inventory management system.
Demonstrate an adept understanding of end to end business flows and the ability to translate those
flows into system solutions.
15. Provide functional support for inventory management systems responsible for inventory tracking and
- Bachelors or equivalent and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management (Shipping, Receiving, Stock Rotation, etc.), Inventory Systems, Data Entry, and Document Control.
- Must be able to compose analytical reports, and perform research analysis (Quality Assurance, Audits, and Discrepancies) using an inventory system.
- Required to be on-call 24 hours/7 days a week. Must be able to respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90 minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone at all times.
- Must have the ability to work handle requests from multiple groups/organizations.
- Must be able to identify errors, problems, or non-standard situations and suggest alternatives.
- Must be proficient in common software, particularly with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-starter, a team player.
- Previous experience supporting a government agency.
- Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Technically savvy.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.