Are you a creative problem solver? Do you want to make a difference that counts? Join Leidos and make a difference for our Federal customers in national security as a high-performing project analyst within the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Engineering and Technology Maturation.
You will use and develop your planning, management, and evaluation skills on a portfolio of research and development projects crucial to the national nuclear weapons stockpile.
This is a full-time contractor-support position that involves on-site work at the NNSA offices in Washington DC, periodic travel, and the opportunity for telework.
- Providing Federal Program Managers with clear, concise, accurate, and timely project analyses and information to support programmatic decision-making.
- Responding to short-notice what-if inquiries from within NNSA, the Secretary of Energy, and other senior Departmental officials.
- Developing complex spreadsheets, program plans, and briefings, and issuing papers describing the project outcomes and benefits for meeting national defense missions.
- Track and facilitate programmatic action items and deliverables to ensure timely submissions that meet program needs and assist the program office in running more effectively.
- Monitoring and reporting to Federal staff the progress of project plans and solutions relative to schedule, and advising whether deliverables conform to customer requirements, quality control standards, and negotiated metrics.
- Completing annual, quarterly, and other periodic reporting requirements at program reviews and meetings.
- Active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, STEM, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of program/project analysis experience.
- Demonstrated history of using analytical strengths to inform strategic decisions
- Comfortable navigating complex operational processes across a large organization
- Successful juggling multiple activities, projects, and priorities
- Independent, self-motivated, and exhibits the highest standards of accuracy and organization skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and Teams
- Master’s degree with at least 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in developing briefings for senior and executive management
- Writing skills that are easy to understand, accurate, and concise for a variety of audiences at various levels of program knowledge
- Staff experience in the military, government, corporate, and/or interagency enterprise
- NNSA staff experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Access and Tableau Software
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.