Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Systems Administrator to provide customer service support within an enterprise IT program for an Intelligence Community client. The Systems Administrator will be part of a team which provides cybersecurity monitoring and policy enforcement of privileged users on the client’s information systems for client’s use/oversight. They will, with client guidance and oversight;
- Review all requests for privileged access on the client’s access request systems to consistently ensure requests are only approved if they meet all of the eligibility requirements mandated by the client’s policy regulations (including but not limited to clearances, training, and vetting), have the proper justification, and are appropriate to the user’s position and role in accordance with the client’s administration model.
- Ensure that all privileged accounts on the client’s enterprise information systems are reviewed at least annually and remove accesses (privileged or unprivileged) at client management direction when the access no longer meets the eligibility requirements specified in the client’s policy regulations or when directed by client management to neutralize a cybersecurity risk or personnel security risk.
- Consistently implement reporting of all privileged users on all client information systems, with client guidance and oversight, and according to client policy regulations on privileged users.
- Provide security monitoring and policy enforcement over data transfers on client information systems, and ensure officers with access to that transfer data meet and remain in compliance with all eligibility requirements specified in the client’s policy regulations.
- Provide security monitoring and policy enforcement of a capability that provides remote access to the client’s primary network.
- Review requests for this access to ensure they comply with the Sponsor’s security requirements and shall, with Sponsor guidance, respond to questions from users and other stakeholders seeking security guidance related to this capability or seeking guidance on how to request and enroll in this capability.
- Conduct additional cybersecurity and policy enforcement support as dictated by client needs.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with access control methods and mechanisms and underlying technologies, including Active Directory, LDAP, access control mechanisms in cloud platforms, and NTFS.
- Demonstrated experience with access management on information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with administrators at all levels to ensure security policy is being followed.
- Demonstrated superior critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated good security practices when handling sensitive security information.
- Demonstrated experience with the client’s Account and Administration process.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's policies and regulations related to accounts, accesses, PKI, removable media, and privileged user oversight.
- Demonstrated experience with PowerShell, Shell Script (bash), and VBScript.
- Demonstrated knowledge of malware such as viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics.
- Demonstrated experience with mechanisms for restricting access to removable media on information systems.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-factor authentication technologies.
- Demonstrated experience documenting requirements for software systems.
- Demonstrated experience with agile development.
- Demonstrated experience briefing topics related to identity and access management to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.