At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
We are currently seeking an Asset Manager to support our civil group. The ideal candidate will aid in the management of AMA’s property and assets used to support the training environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Assist in reviewing the property, counting, barcoding, and reporting to the Inventory Management Specialist (IMS) for proper recording in AITS.
- Assist the (IMS) in creating detailed reports for inventories.
- Assisting in developing, designing, and operating an internal tracking system for inventory control procedures that can be viewed by all division employees.
- Assist the IMS in periodic audits to involve researching, tracking property in different locations, and reporting discrepancies.
- Assist with moving property from one location to another for excessing, storage, and classroom support.
- Coordinate with local Moving Services support for requests and pick up of the property.
- Use the current FAA Inventory Tracking System(s) (AITS/FRAMES) as “Standard User” to pull reports and look up information.
- Knowledgeable in AITS: Automated Inventory Tracking System and FRAMES: FAA Real Estate and Asset Management Enterprise System.
- Research, enter, manage, coordinate, and deliver items on the FAA Academy Marketplace used to share and exchange unused items that still have life prior to excess.
- Endeavor through AMA-400 space to find unused items that can be returned to the primary inventory room for use across the organization.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, property to be placed on the marketplace, and property to be excessed.
- Typically requires a BA Degree. 2 years of relevant experience may be substituted in place of the degree.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license to have the ability to drive Facility Service Vehicles (ie. Kubota, electric vehicles).
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other FAA-used computer applications to aid in work duties.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds or more, reach above shoulders and have use of fingers.
- On average you will have repeated bending, Kneeling standing, walking, climbing and use of legs and arms 1-4 hours during the day.
Pay Range:Pay Range $39,650.00 - $61,000.00 - $82,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.