This individual will be responsible for the reviews and analysis of Mission Assurance related programs, validating task critical assets, supporting deliverable and report production, and providing subject matter expertise to our database development team.
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of activities associated with assigned mission assurance projects.
- Oversees Mission Assurance and DOD Critical Asset Management System activities
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered (Scorecards, Briefs, Metrics)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- IAT Level II & III Certification
- Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework.
- Relevant experience in a Mission Assurance related discipline; candidate is able to articulate identification, mitigation and communication of Mission Assurance status and Risk to Mission Success.
- Conduct pre-assessment work including data gathering, research, and coordination.
- Use of various automated tools, databases, and software programs (MADSS, SMADS) MARMS) to support assessment activities, prepare observations and recommendations for leadership and staff.
- Collaborate with active duty and civil service government staff and counterparts across DOD organizations and agencies.
- Ability to translate data into a cohesive narrative and strong visualization that supports actionable recommendations.
- Understanding of threats against DOD critical infrastructure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5-7 years’ combined experience supporting a service cyber component, combatant command, agency or field activity, DoD Senior Leadership, the Joint Staff, or Special Operations.
- Critical Infrastructure protection experience (Physical, cyber, systems, assets and personnel).
- Experience with technical and/or military writing
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.