Are you looking for the opportunity to apply your technical talent in Rich Media and develop your leadership capabilities? Leidos could use you on this team!
Our NORAD and USNORTHCOM customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Rich Media Lead will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. This position will report directly to the Service Operations Manager. All work will be performed onsite at Peterson Space Force Base in Colorado Springs, CO.
Hourly Pay Rate: $45.00-$50.00
What will you do in this role?
• Oversee all VTC system, Audio/visual, and Cable Television installations, scheduling and operations and maintenance
• VTC Equipment support includes all equipment located in Building 2, NORAD/USNORTHCOM headquarters and includes remote site support as needed for connectivity
• Provide support for other A/V equipment associated with video conference room systems
• Direct user level maintenance support for Voice, Video and multi-media systems
• Provide A/V troubleshooting support for facilities
• Periodic inspection and testing of systems and conference rooms
• Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot video equipment for executive users
• Provide support to test secure mobile services as needed
These qualifications are required:
• Bachelor’s with 8-10 years of experience or Masters with 5-7 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
• Crestron certification and experience
• 8570 IAT II baseline certification at start date
• A/V and Cable Television Experience
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
• General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP
• Must be available for extended hours VTCs and on-call support as required
These qualifications are preferred:
• Bachelor's degree in associated field
• Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
• Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.