Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you a seasoned Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) with a passion for creating effective and engaging learning experiences? If so, the Intelligence Group at Leidos has an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking talented ISDs to join our team and support a brand-new program with a classified government customer.
As an ISD with Leidos, you'll be tasked with using your expertise in industry-standard instructional design practices, data collection instruments, data collection and analysis, creating project management plans, and designing learning assessments to develop high-quality training materials that meet the needs of our clients.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and work on innovative projects that make a real difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join the Leidos team today and help us create cutting-edge learning experiences that will shape the future!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and fulfilling career, share your resume with us today!
- Execute all facets of the training development life-cycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support.
- Conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap, contextual, and root-cause analyses.
- Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives.
- Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes.
- Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules.
- Manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope.
What Sets You Apart:
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 12 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree and ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Instructional Design.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Identifying performance gaps or learning needs.
- Formally documenting instructional design plans.
- Using empirical data to make instructional design decisions.
- Ensuring instructional solutions address performance gaps.
- Identifying and making improvements to instruction.
- Designing instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered.
- Using face-to-face, online, and blended learning strategies.
- Developing project management plans for instructional design projects.
- Designing assessments of learning.
- Collaborating across functional teams.
You Might Also Have:
- Instructional Design Certification from an accredited institution.
- Prior Customer experience.
- Experience with online learning platforms and tools.
- Previous experience as a facilitator.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’re excited to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.