The Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst to support financial systems and business intelligence reporting. The position will be a remote/telework role, with occasional travel as needed. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in building, managing, and customizing financial tools and dashboards to support a U.S. Navy program.
• Perform hands-on Power BI development and implementations.
• Work with financial analysts and managers to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using various business intelligence and database tools.
• Design and implement solutions to meet specific needs of the program stakeholders, including (but not limited to) workflows, databases, and data visualizations.
• Support system integrations between various applications, such as Power BI, SharePoint, and Salesforce.
• Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment.
• Resolve technical problems and serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on financial systems for the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Finance, Business Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, or related field. Additional years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree in other academic disciplines.
• 4-8 years of prior relevant experience.
• Understanding of financial concepts to include indirect rate structures, EACs (Estimates at Complete), performance tracking, resource management, charge code structure, variance analysis, and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate), Excel, EVMS tools, databases, Oracle Analytics Cloud, and PowerQuery
• Ability to debug problems with software, dashboards, and system integrations.
• Ability to research solutions, solve problems, and instruct users on best practices for supported tools.
• Effective communicator and organizer.
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance.
• Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Active secret clearance.
• Experience with OPDEC tools, including IPM (Integrated Program Manager).
• Strong experience with SQL.
• Salesforce development experience.
• Prior experience in a financial analyst or business systems analyst role supporting Department of Defense programs.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.