Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you passionate about cybersecurity and eager to make an impact on national security? The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Security Operations Center (SOC) is in need of a skilled Mobile Penetration Tester to join their team. As part of the US Government program responsible for safeguarding CBP networks from cyber threats, you'll play a crucial role in preventing, identifying, containing, and eradicating security breaches. With a focus on monitoring, intrusion detection, and protective security services for a range of information systems, including LAN/WAN, commercial internet connections, wireless, mobile/cellular, cloud, security devices, servers, and workstations, the CBP SOC provides an exciting and challenging work environment. In this role, you'll serve as the cloud pentesting SME, ensuring that CBP's systems remain secure. If you're ready to take on this critical and rewarding role, apply now to join the CBP SOC team!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Perform cloud pentests and act as the cloud pentesting SME for the team.
- Perform internal and external pentest against systems to determine vulnerabilities and offer mitigation strategies.
- Perform web app pentests.
- Perform vulnerability risk assessment.
- Perform physical pentests and social engineering.
- Perform cyber incident response as needed for programs.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 to 12 years of professional experience; or 6 to 10 years of professional experience with a Master's degree.
- At least six (6) years pentesting experience with at least two (2) years of cloud pentesting experience.
- Applicant should be prepared to stand up a mobile pentesting program within an existing penetesting team, recommend tools and applications for purchase, and train fellow pentesters in performing mobile pentesting.
- At least one mobile pentesting certification, such as: SANS, GMOB, CISSP, GISF, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, OSCE, OSCP, OSEE, or OSWP.
You Might Also Have:
- Understanding of Cyber Kill Chain & Intelligence Defense.
- Ability to brief senior officials on pentesting requirements and results.
- Secret Clearance required, with ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI.
- In addition to specific security clearance requirements, all CBP SOC employees are required to successfully complete a CBP Background Investigation to support this program.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive, professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’d like to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.