The position of a Procurement Contract Analyst is to be responsible for the preparation of contractual supplier agreements, instruments, and documents. Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the negotiation, execution of processes, projects, and tactics for a variety of supplier contracts. This position works closely with Leidos stakeholders and peer organizational team members. The candidate will support purchase order review of terms and conditions, license agreements, and other contractual documents.
- Support requests for new and existing contractual agreements
- Negotiate, as required, to mitigate risk to Leidos pursuant to the contractual agreement scope
- Convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices, and approaches of the area
- Support the Supplier Relationship Managers with any partnership request activities, such as due diligence questionnaires and meetings with major Leidos partners and their internal stakeholders
- Review license agreements, terms and conditions for Procurement
- Review online requests for Free, Libre, Open Source Software (FLOSS) and free trial/bailment agreements
· Understand how current business and market dynamics impact the contractual agreement
- Support new Contract Lifecyle Management (CLM) database for routing, negotiating, and executing contractual agreements
- Be a subject-matter expert for leadership and stakeholders
- Support requests to ensure the organization is compliant with operational issues and workflow management.
• Bachelor's Degree required in business administration, legal studies, supply chain management
• Prior four (4) to eight (8) years of experience of working within supply chain subcontracts, contracts, government contracting, or corporate/contracts paralegal
• Understanding of principles in supplier or subcontractor competitions, such as RFI, RFP, supplier performance management
• Ability to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions, and make recommendations that withstand critical examination
• Ability to communicate complex analysis to all levels of the organization
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office 365 functionality
• Demonstrate cross-functional business partnership
• Clear and concise communication skills, with experience presenting to senior executive levels
- Experience with contract management
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master government contracting types
- Paralegal certification, contracts and/or intellectual property preferred
- Experience with supplier partnerships
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.